Our compensation and benefits packages are competitive. We aim to attract and retain high-quality individuals by ensuring they receive appropriate recognition for their qualifications and contributions. We participate in annual salary surveys with other firms to ensure our approach to compensation coincides with those in the market.
Our overall goal is to provide opportunities equal to or better than those offered by selected firms in the marketplace.
Benefits for our Canadian Paralegals/Law Clerks, Legal Administrative Assistants and Business Services Professionals include:
- Pension Plan where Davis LLP contributes regardless of staff contributions
- Group RRSP where staff contributions can be deducted directly from pay
- Firm-paid premiums to the Medical Services Plan, in jurisdictions where premiums are charged
- Firm-paid premiums for Extended Health benefits which include Vision Care, Dental and Travel
- Firm-paid Life Insurance – an amount equal to twice the annual salary
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Support for professional development expenses
- Annual fitness benefit
- Competitive vacation time offering based on tenure with the firm
- Acknowledgement of all statutory and some non-statutory holidays