The creativity and commitment to diversity we apply to our approach truly differentiates us. It enables us to form distinctive relationships with individuals who otherwise might not have had the opportunity to derive benefit from the services of a Canadian-based law firm and all its inherent attributes. Our innovative approach to legal services has made us pioneers in several areas. We are:
- The only law firm based in Western Canada to establish a national presence with offices in each of Canada's major business centres and the North
- The first and only national Canadian law firm to provide legal services to First Nations peoples in British Columbia, Alberta and all three territories in the North
- The first and only Canadian law firm with an office in Japan*
- One of the first non-Québec-based law firms to establish a practice in Montréal
- The first law firm in Canada to create a dedicated video-game law department
- The first Canadian law firm to establish a separate consulting arm dedicated solely to providing alternative dispute resolution services.
In keeping with our creative roots, we continue to establish unique practice areas intended to meet clients' needs as they work to keep pace with fluctuating global economies, evolving policies and the varying needs of their own customers.